Posts Tagged ‘Windows Phone’

How to use the WebAuthenticationBroker for oAuth in a Windows Phone Runtime WP8.1 app

After playing around with WP8.1 for a few days (like everyone else), I decided to dig a bit into development of WP8.1. As oAuth is the common authentication method nowadays for Apps and Websites, I was curios about the implementation of the WebAuthenticationBroker in a WINPRT app. I used it before with Windows 8 for […]


Getting productive with WAMS: How to handle erroneous push channels

As I wrote already in my former article ‘Getting productive with WAMS- about the mpns object (push data to the user’s Windows Phone)’, I needed to add some more detailed error handling to the mpns object on my Mobile Service. There are two error codes that appear frequently: 404 (Not Found) and 412 (Precondition Failed). […]